20 okt Keep Food Simple Stipendium
In today’s world there is an increasing number of young people for whom a future with healthier and more sustainable food has become the rule, rather than the exception. As a part of their education they choose an academic profile in innovation and sustainable product development. KFS would like to encourage their education and career with a stipendium that fits with our mission: sustainable processing of agricultural plant produce into high quality food using the raw material as fully as possible.
In order to qualify KFS looks forward to receiving project proposals which could qualify for a stipendium of up to € 5000.
The focus of proposals is expected to be on research on a (post)-MSc or similar level which will form a basis for healthy, nutritious, tasty and authentic food, will fully utilise the nutritional potential of raw material in manufacturing processes and will potentially lead to commercial applications and create a proof-of-principle.
Project proposals (max.3 pages) should include the following elements:
- Objective and justification
- Execution of the project with timetable and go/no go moments
- Feasibility and marketing perspectives
- Scientific and technological support, organisation and governance with written confirmation by participating partners
- Availability of financial support by additional funds, both for the current project as well as for next steps after completion of the project
Further information can be obtained from the Chairman of KFS, Peter Haring, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals should be sent before November 1, 2023 to the Secretary of KFS,
The selection of proposals will be carried out by an independent curatorium appointed by the Board of Keep Food Simple before December 1, 2023.