The Foundation Keep Food Simple is committed to protect your privacy and the information that you have provided to us.
Why do we collect personal information? How do we use this information and protect your privacy? In this statement we will answer both questions.
Your privacy is important to us
We will treat any personal information provided by you in full compliance with applicable legislation among them the ‘AVG’ or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- we only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was made available to us;
- we will keep the extent of the use of the information to an absolute minimum;
- we will ask your explicit permission in case we need to use your personal information;
- we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal information;
- we will not supply your personal information to any other parties unless it will be used for the purpose for which it was made available;
- we are fully aware of your legal rights, will inform you wherever needed and will respect your position.
Keep Food Simple is responsible for processing and storing your personal information. If you have any questions after reading this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us.
Keep Food Simple, Ign Bispincklaan 29, 2061 EM Bloemendaal
firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (+31) 6 55 69 1459
Why do we need your personal information?
- For administrative purposes.
- For providing information by means of news releases.
For these purposes, we may request, store, collect and process:
- Personal data: name (organisation / contact person), address, residence / business location, telephone number, e-mail address
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was made available to us.
Video and sound recordings
In case we need to make video and sound recordings for promotional purposes, we will explicitly ask for written consent prior to these activities.
If necessary we share your information with third parties. We are using the following :
- providers of internet services (web hosting);
- providers of IT infrastructure services;
- accountants and administrative services;
- providers of newletters and other means of communication.
We do not share any personal information with parties with whom we do not have an agreement. Neither do we supply information, unless required and/or authorized by law.
Inside the EU
We do not share any personal information with parties established outside the EU.
We will not retain any information you supply longer that is necesary or legally required.
We have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against alteration of the information under our control.
- Confidentality is required for those who work on behalf of Keep Food Simple.
- All our systems are protected by user name and password.
- In case of physical or technical incidents we maintain back up systems of all information.
We hold regular and detailed performance assessments to ensure compliance of measures.
You have the right to access, correct, block and delete your personal data. You may also object to your data being processed either by us or one of our third parties.
Should you have a complaint regarding the processing of your data, please contact us. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority such as the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to the privacy statement
Should we make changes to our privacy statement, we will inform you through our website.
5 November 2019