The Foundation Keep Food Simple is committed to protect your privacy and the information that you have provided to us.
Why do we collect personal information? How do we use this information and protect your privacy? In this statement we will answer both questions.
Your privacy is important to us
We are committed to protect your personal details and privacy. In all cases we comply with applicable legislation among them the ‘AVG’ or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- we only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was made available to us. These purposes will be explained in more detail in next paragraphs of our privacystatement;
- we will keep the extent of the use of the information to an absolute minimum;
- we will ask your explicit permission in case we need to use your personal information;
- we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal information;
- we will not supply your personal information to any other parties unless it will be used for the purpose for which it was made available;
- we are fully aware of your legal rights, will inform you wherever needed and will respect your position.
Keep Food Simple is responsible for processing and storing your personal information. If you have any questions after reading this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us.
Keep Food Simple, Ign Bispincklaan 29, 2061 EM Bloemendaal
firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (+31) 6 55 69 1459
Why do we need your personal information?
- For administrative purposes.
- For providing information by means of news releases.
For these purposes, we may request, store, collect and process:
- Personal data: name (organisation / contact person), address, residence / business location, telephone number, e-mail address
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was made available to us.
Video and sound recordings
In case we need to make video and sound recordings for promotional purposes, we will explicitly ask for your prior consent.
If necessary we share your information with third parties. We are using the following :
- providers of internet services (web hosting);
- providers of IT infrastructure services;
- accountants and administrative services;
- providers of newletters and other means of communication.
We do not share any personal information with parties with whom we do not have an agreement. Neither do we supply information, unless required and/or authorized by law.
Inside the EU
We do not share any personal information with parties established outside the EU.
We will not retain any information you supply longer that is necesary or legally required.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal information against unlawful processing.
- Confidentality is required for those who work on behalf of Keep Food Simple.
- All our systems are protected by user name and password.
- We maintain back up systems of all personal information in case of emergencies.
We assess and review our systems on a regular basis.
Consulting personal information
You have the right to access, correct, block and delete your personal data. You may also object to your data being processed either by us or one of our third parties.
Should you have a complaint regarding the processing of your data, please contact us. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority such as the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to the privacy statement
We will inform you through our website of any changed we decide to make to our privacy statement.
November 5, 2019